Bucket Cotton Sun Hat, 50+ UPF, Adjustable – Green
Why moms are raving about our Baby Toddler Cotton Sun Hat?
- Gro-With-Me®: Drawstring head adjustment & adjustable chinstrap ensure perfect fit for longer wear
- Superior Sun Protection: 50+ UPF breathable cotton and wide brim strengthened to stay up in front.
- Stay-on: Chin-strap ensures hat stays put when windy or from pulling
- Safe: Break-away safety clip on the chin-strap
- Packable: Light weight and easily foldable to fit in a pocket for easy storage and travel
Cotton Bucket Hat Sizing:
- S: 0 – 6 months, head up to 45cm (17.5″) with 5.5 cm wide brim
- M: 6 – 24 months, head up to 50cm (19.5″) with 6.5 cm wide brim
- L: 2 – 5 years, head up to 53cm (21″) with 7.5 cm wide brim
- XL: 5-12 years, head up to 56cm (22″) with 7.5 cm wide brim
The Jan & Jul Gro-With-Me® Baby Toddler Cotton Sun Hat grows with your child so you can use it longer. Designed by savvy Vancouver moms, every hat is guaranteed to fit your child with a fully adjustable head drawstring and an adjustable chinstrap. A hat that fits well is a safer hat for an active kid.
We make the chinstrap safer by incorporating a break-away safety clip on the strap. The strap breaks apart with a harder pull; simply clip it back when you need the strap again.
Baby Toddler Cotton Sun Hat Features:
Breathable 100% cotton.
50+ UPF rated fabric and wide brim for great sun protection.
Perfect fit with adjustable head strap with easy toggle.
Chin-strap with easy toggle adjustment and break-away clip to minimize choking hazard.
Sizes for baby, toddler and kids
Foldable and packable for easy storage and travel.
Perfect for every day use with both classic and fun prints for boys and girls
Over 30 colors and prints to choose from
Voted as the “best children sun hat” by several magazines.
Hand wash cold
Lay flat to dry
The unique styles and excellent quality of Jan & Jul sun hats, previously Twinklebelle sun hats, have attracted many rave reviews and selected as one of the best sun hats by SavvyMom, the most influential online parenting media company in Canada.