Eucalyptus Massage Oil
Even the most reluctant will love to be pampered during a cold or allergy period. Massage the chest, legs, back and foot soles to promote airway clearance and expulsion of mucus. Whisper reassuring words. Make a difference in the fight against evil germs. Applied before bedtime, eucalyptus massage oil provides a restful sleep.
Why does it work?
- Organic essential eucalyptus oil helps treat airway inflammation and relieve rheumatic pains.
- Balsam fir oil is known to treat respiratory tract infections and inflammation of the mucous membranes.
- Niaouli oil is known for its stimulating action on the immune system and its anti-infective, expectorant and protective properties.
- Organic Castor oil is used to relax muscles. Its anti-inflammatory properties relieve muscle and joint pain.
Ingredients (INCI): Canola Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf Oil*, Abies Balsamea Needle Oil*, Melaleuca Viridiflora (Niaouli) Leaf Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
• Put a capful in a hot bath to relax and activate its decongestant powers.
• Can be used from birth (before 6 months: sparingly and, for a full massage, mix 1 part Eucalyptus Massage Oil with 1 part Calendula Massage Oil).
• 100% natural.
• 82% organic.
• Without dye, perfume, synthetic preservatives or petroleum derivatives.
* Organically grown herbs.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.