Why does it work?
- The eucalyptus and organic thyme help relieve cough, throat infection and sinusitis.
- Honeysuckle and tea leaves are known for their antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- Balsam fir oil helps treat respiratory tract infections and inflammation of mucous membranes.
- Its intoxicating scent promotes the passage into the world of dreams.
- In case of night awakening, the mist also makes monsters under the bed disappear.
Combined with the eucalyptus massage oil or the herb syrup, this product performs little miracles in no time. We bet that you will want to use it for the bedtime routine even if there is no stuffy nose!
- The mist can be used from birth (just wait until the particles evaporate into the room and/or from the bedding before baby’s bedtime).
- 99% of its ingredients are from natural origin.
- Without dye, perfume, synthetic preservatives or petroleum derivatives.
Method of use: Spray the pillow and bedding or the room, let the product evaporate a few moments.
Aqua, Caprylyl/Capryl Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Menthol*, Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil*, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Needle Oil*, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate.
* ingredients from Organic Farming. 99% of the total ingredients from natural origin.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and face.