Flip & Serve Pancake Set
Who's ready for breakfast? With this wooden play food set, a young chef can prepare two golden-brown pancakes with all the fixings on a cooktop surface printed on the back of the corrugated storage box! Ingredients include chocolate chips, blueberries, bananas, and pats of butter. Cook them up on the wooden skillet and use the utensils to flip and slice. Self stick tabs on the food pieces make a satisfying crunch when sliced and also help the toppings stay on the pancakes! Serve up the pancakes on the printed thick paper placemat with a festive gingham design for hours of pretend-play fun.
- Set includes 2 pancakes, 9 topping disks, 4 pats of butter, skillet, knife, spatula, and printed paper place setting
- Play cooktop surface printed on the back of sturdy corrugated storage box
- Helps teach basic shape recognition, sequencing, and beginning math skills
- Promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, creative expression, and imaginative play
- Food items and utensils feature sturdy wooden construction