Why does it work?
- White clay has absorbent properties and retains moisture. Antiseptic, it promotes healing and is anti-inflammatory.
- Organic tapioca starch absorbs moisture without drying.
- Zinc oxide (4.75%) prevents diaper rash.
- Does not contain talc.
- The powder is compatible with cloth diapers.
- This is a “heavy” powder, which reduces volatility, so less chance to get into the lungs.
- No mess because of the dispenser bottle.
- This product is recognized by Health Canada as meeting exceptional quality control (NPN 80006087).
- 100% natural.
- 70% of the ingredients are certified organic.
Apply on clean dry skin.
Dries the oozing and weeping and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.