This guided Peel & Press Sticker-by-Number arts-and-crafts activity gives young artists everything they need to create a shimmering "stained glass" light catcher. The results are gorgeous: Shaped sticker-gems depict a hummingbird, flower, and butterfly beneath a rainbow-filled sky. Hang the finished artwork in a sunny window to see this pretty scene shimmer to life! It's easy to create: Just match the stickers to the number key and place them on the see-through design template. Young artists will be enchanted by the glittering results, and proud to show them off in the ready-to-hang frame. This all-inclusive kit is the perfect kids' stained glass kit: a kids' craft kit with all of the beautiful results but no glass components!
Melissa & Doug
Stained Glass Made Easy - Rainbow Garden
- Follow the number key to place glittering stickers over the template.
- See-through sparkle-gem stickers shine when the light shows through!
- Premounted in ready-to-hang wooden frame.
- Includes everything you need to fill the picture -- no glue required!
- Develops concentration and fine motor skills.
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.