1. Ergonomic M-position seat
Supports safe development for baby’s body
2. Adjustable, padded shoulder straps
Provides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
3. Breathable & lightweight material
Responsibly designed and made with care from soft 100% cotton fabric
4. Multiple ergonomic positions
Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
5. Wide padded waistband
Provides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
6. Extra leg padding
Keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing
7. Easy-to-adjust design
Allows for long-time use from infancy to toddlerhood. Standard baby carriers can be used from 15 - 45 pounds and toddler carriers from 25 - 60 pounds. Standard-sized carriers can be used from birth with a Tula Infant Insert*
8. Coordinating removable hood
Comes with coordinating removable hood to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing
- Standard Panel: 15.5" tall, 14” wide at the base, 17” wide at the top
- Toddler Panel: 17.5” tall, 17” wide at the base, 20” wide at the top
- Hip belt: 5.5" height, padding 27" wide, additional webbing extends another approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long)
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
- Shoulder straps: The padded part of strap is 20" when not expanded, and 23" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is 29" long. The toddler's strap is 18" and 21" when expanded and the webbing attached to the strap is 29" long.
Wash and care instructions:
We recommend spot cleaning your carrier as needed with a soft cloth, soap and warm water. Machine wash when necessary in cold water, on delicate cycle, with mild detergent. Air dry.
*Infants and newborns weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely with knees above bottom in an ergonomic M-shape position.